This benefit honors the memory of Chas Oskerka whose life was cut short at the age of 43 after a fierce battle with cancer.
His friends wanted to do something to not only honor Chas in all aspects of his life, but to pay it forward with the proceeds being donated to a rescue he respected and admired — Peace for Pits.
Chas loved everything about life, especially dogs and helping rescue –
He also loved brewing his own beer and creating BBQ recipes to share with friends and family, winning awards for both!
Ben from Dry City Brew Works (Wheaton, Il) is taking one specific recipe, Chas’ Grapefruit Pale Ale that everyone loved, and recreating it based on the copious notes that Chas kept.
Come join us and lift a glass in memory of Chas and to our mutual love of dogs!
Sunday February 18th
Location: Dry City Brew Works
120B North Main Street
Wheaton, Il. 60187
TICKETS – $30
Your ticket includes
· A BBQ lunch* (vegetarian dishes also being served) *Food served noon-2pm name of food company here
· A glass of Chas’s special GPA (Grapefruit Pale Ale) served in a glass you can take home
· One ticket toward the grand prize = $500. Gift Certificate from Fey & Co
Other fantastic raffle items will be available until 4pm – all tickets will be drawn at that time – you don’t need to be present to win.
IF YOU WANT TO SUPPORT US BUT CANNOT MAKE IT IN PERSON — your ticket price will include:
· A P4P T-shirt (mailed to you after event)
· One ticket toward the grand prize
(If unable to attend, contact us at email@example.com specify shirt size and include mailing address)